Friday, March 8, 2013

Another Snow Storm


 When I went out to shovel snow yet again today (and many thanks to those that help me with the snow removal!) I thought the dogs might appreciate playing in the snow for awhile. They seem to enjoy the snow so much.
While I was busy they discovered my small boxed area of dirt that I plant flowers in every summer. It was buried under quite a bit of snow but they had time on their paws.

This is what I found when I came back from tidying up areas of the driveway. At first I was shocked and then I remembered THIS is why I don't tie them out much in the summer. But really...I never thought they'd STILL have a desire to dig to China even in the winter! (And I'm very glad that only the first couple of inches isn't frozen).

 And then of course they were tired and decided to take a nap once they were back in the house. That cloth next to Nicki is a rag toy they destroyed prior to going outside for the big dig.

No comments:

Post a Comment