Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's Always Something



Nicki's post:
I'm sick again. I keep thinking I have to go pee but nothing comes out or there is blood in it. I've been spending a lot of time outside for nothing and it's cold out there! I peed in my pen today too but Mom didn't get mad at all. She said I have a bladder infection...whatever that is. She gave me some cranberry sauce and I liked it! She also gave me a vitamin C table that tastes like an orange. Bell got one too. Mom said it was for good measure but I don't know what that means either. Then Mom called the Vet and I'm going to see him tomorrow. I like him so I can hardly wait! He gives me biscuits and Bell's not coming with us so I don't have to share this time! Ha Ha Bell!


Bell's post:
I want to go too! I want biscuits! I like the Vet too! Come on Mom....I want to go too! Please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment