Monday, December 7, 2009

A Hiking We Will Go

Mom took Bell and me hiking and we had a blast! I found a hole in the field that smelled really cool and Bell stuck her whole head in it! Mom got a little worried because she thought some animal might still be in the hole but Bell didn't find anybody in there.


We met lots of people and dogs when we went into the woods too. I made sure they knew I liked them right away by jumping on them and barking like crazy. Everybody knows you like them if you jump on them and bark at them, right? I had my tail wagging so hard it almost fell off.


Mom said us girls will have to come separately with her to hike from now on. She says we act too crazy when we are together. We're not acting Mom...we're really like that! How can you expect us not to cram our heads in holes that smell good? How can you expect us not to pull like crazy when we see birds; rocks; branches; dirt; water and just about anything else that we look at? Everything is so exciting to us! We've only been alive a short time and everything is NEW to us.


Bell will probably be the goody goody dog when she goes alone with Mom...but not me. I'm just naturally "spunky" at heart so it's guaranteed I'll still pull her arms off trying to take in the whole world at once. But don't worry Mom, I'll probably calm down by the time I'm 5 yrs old. I'll have seen (and chewed on) enough sticks by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment