Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm Not Dumb Bell

Everybody thinks I'm not as smart as Nicki. I hear them call me Dumb-Bell. But not any more!

Mom was getting really frustrated with me because I'm always watching Nicki in class and not paying attention to what I'm supposed to do. Every time Mom looks at me, I'm looking at her! I thought it was cool...I love my Mommy! But Mom didn't think it was so cool I guess so we did some "practice" in the kitchen. Well I showed her!

Mom was so surprised that I knew how to do every single thing she asked me to do. I did it right and I did it without looking around for Nicki. (Nicki was in her pen complaining the whole time). Mom was so happy with me she gave me lots of hugs and kisses and 2 puppy treats! I love treats! See Mom, I'm not a dummy! I know how to do all of it..but it's more fun to pee on the floor and watch Nicki being "perfect puppy".

I'm what they call a laid back dog. I don't care about bouncing off the walls all day. I like wrestling with Nicki and chewing on stuff but when I'm tired I really like laying down next to my Mom and watching tv or just snoozing. Mom says I'm the perfect house dog once I calm down. I don't rearrange the furniture by running into it like Nicki does. Mom likes that I'm a calmer dog. She said I'm easy to have around when she's had a long day. I don't want anything from her but love. Gramma loves me too because I'm calm. She calls Nicki's "trouble" when she's visiting because Nick keeps getting into stuff the whole time we are over her house visiting. Last time we were there Nicki kept eating dirt from her planter. Gramma didn't like that but Nicki just kept doing it every time she left the room. Mom caught her and put a stop to it by covering the plant and telling Nicki she was a bad girl. I told Nicki to stop but she wouldn't...we both love dirt.

Mom says we're getting to be good watch dogs too. All we have to do is growl or bark when someone comes in the door and Mom thinks we're wonderful. Ahhhhhh what an easy life!

1 comment:

  1. haha, nice. i like how you got a little education in there - that dog is pretty smart to know all that....
    (i'm posting b/c i have a website too so i know how it is to want feedback or to get something going; and happy thanksgiving).

    ReplyDelete