Monday, January 2, 2012

Bell's Day Out



Both my girls need a day out with Mom once in awhile. Unfortunately I don't have a good time when the two of them are together. So I take them one at a time. They both complain bitterly when being left behind but never complain if it's their turn for an outing.
This time it was Bell's turn. She had a great time and so did I!

I've decided Bell is best suited to being outside doing doggy type things...sniffing that; digging over here; checking out various trees and bushes with the occasional encounter of an unknown bug or animal. When she's unsure of the situation she always turns to look at me as if to say...what is this Mom? or Is this thing ok to touch?
I've never had a dog look at me for information/reassurance like Bell does. I think I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment