Sunday, October 18, 2009

And That Ain't Rain

Nicki's commentary:

Bell peed on me! She peed on me! She peed right on my head!
We were playing a great game of chase me, racing back and forth and ignoring Mom telling us to stop. I stopped to grab a toy and I stretched out on the rug to chew it. Bell came over, I thought to play with me but instead she stood over me and just PEED ON ME!
One minute I'm chewing on my stuffed bunny and the next minute there is pee all over my head and going down my neck!

The only good part was Mom coming to the rescue. She jumped up; grabbed Bell by the scruff of the neck and yelled NO all at the same time. I didn't know what was going on so I just stayed there dripping pee from my ear!
Mom put Bell in her pen and got some wet paper towels to clean me off. What a yucky feeling to have pee on you! Mom washed me up pretty good and I actually enjoyed it. Then she cleaned the carpet and washed me some more. She called me Poor Nicki...and gave me a treat! But I'd rather not have to get peed on to get a treat.

Bad Bell!! (this isn't over Bell)

No comments:

Post a Comment