Monday, October 26, 2009

A Little Carried Away

Bell's version of events:

Mom went outside tonight and I didn't know where she was going. I wanted to go too! I tried to see out the kitchen window. I had to put my front feet up on the table to do that and I found Mom's coffee up there. I didn't get to try any. Mom saw me through the window and came back in fast. She told me to get down and said I was a bad girl!
I don't think I was a bad girl at all. I didn't even get any coffee!!

Then Mom went back outside again and told us both to stay. She didn't tell me where she was going and I STILL wanted to go too. I didn't put my front feet on the table this time...instead I just climbed right up on top of it. What a great view it is from the top of that table! I could see the whole yard. And I could see Mom flying back in the house too. But I just stayed up on the table. It was fun and I knew Mom would like it too.

Mom didn't think it was fun I guess because she started yelling at me right away. I didn't know what she wanted me to do so I just smiled and wagged my tail at her. Mom made it pretty clear that she wanted me down when she picked me up by my collar and my belly and put me back on the floor. All the stuff from the table went all over the floor too. Boy was Mom mad! She must have called me a bad dog at least a hundred times. I tried to hide somewhere but there was no where to go so I just sat by the door and looked sad, waiting for Mom to cool down. She had to pick up all the stuff off the floor and the whole time she was giving me dirty looks.

I guess I won't be getting up on the table again...or at least not when Mom can catch me. Nicki was laughing at me behind Mom's back. She thought it was great that I got caught and she wasn't getting yelled at this time. Mom told her she was a good girl. I told her she was a stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment